ion8 is a business management consultancy that enables enterprise grade cloud technologies for business. ion8 implements business process tools, as well as sales & marketing technologies such as websites and marketing automation. ion8 offers creative, marketing and advertising services to drive business for its clients.
Join Our Team!
Position: Junior Consultant Intern, Creative & Marketing Strategist
Position Type: Full-time, 1-year term.
This project is proudly supported by the Northern Ontario Heritage Fund Corporation:
We are seeking a suitable candidate to fill the role of Junior Consultant Intern. The Junior Consultant Intern will be responsible for assisting with the strategical and creative aspects of marketing for both client and internal initiatives. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assiting with the marketing needs of our clients (brand indentity, general desgin work, etc)
- Assisting with the internal needs of ion8 (marketing, design, development)
- Interfacing with clients and team members on a regular basis
- Supporting marketing initiatives, such as marketing automation
- Strategizing creative artifacts
- Gaining familarity with Zoho One business applications
- Writing estimates, proposals, and other correspondence
- Participating in training opportunities as they arise
- Experience and interest for strategy, design & writing
- Ability to understand business logic, such as envisioning future eventualities & predeciting workflow needs
- Experience using Google Docs, Sheets, & other collaborative tools is considered an asset
- Understanding of Google Adwords and Google Analytics is considered an asset
- Prodicient with technology and the ability to learn new tools, programs, etc.
- Flexible & adaptable. Experience in a fast-paced environment is considered an asset
Educational & Vocational Requirements:
- University or college graduate who has graduated within the last three yeats from an accredited college or university. The candidate must be a graduate of a post-secondary degree or diploma program in the field of study of marketing, business administration, creative design, or development
- The position will be first full-time employment in the candidate’s field of study
Candidates must be local to North Bay, Powassan, or Nipissing, or be able to commute to North Bay each workday.
Telecommmunute options may be available once the candidate is trained and we are satisfied that they can work appropriately while telecommunicating, but they must be local.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are encouraged to send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Junior Consultant Position”. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
We encourage applications from all qualified individuals, including those with disabilities and accommodation needs. Please notify us if you have any accessibility requirements. Information gathered will only be used for the purpose of determining employment suitability, and will remain confidential.
Ready to take the next step?
Our experts in digital advertising, web design, and cloud communications are excited to partner with you to modify your business processes and guide your team through the transformation.